Find out how to create or modify a tag and use it on different elements within Wimi.
Table of content
How to create a Tag?
- Click on the gear of the Wimi Preferences then click on Tags.
- Click on + Add tags.
- Enter the list of Tag names of your choice (press the Enter key to validate a tag and type the following Tags).
- Click on + Create to validate the creation of Tags.
How to modify, color, delete your Tags?
- Click on the Options of the relevant Tag (the 3 vertical dots).
- Click on the desired option: Rename, Color or Delete Tag.
How to import Tags?
- Click on Import and select the CSV file from your computer.
- Click on Choose / Open to validate the selection of this file.
- Click Import to start importing Tags.
An info bubble tells you how many tags have been successfully imported.
NB: The name of the 1st cell of your CSV file must have the name: tag_label so that your listed tags are taken into account during the import.
How to find a specific Tag?
- Click in the Filter field.
- Enter the Tag you are looking for.
How to merge tags?
Merging multiple tags into one tag
- Check the tags you want to merge (column to the left of the Label).
- Enter a new Tag name.
- Click Merge.
How to merge a tag with another tag ?
- Click on the options (...) of a Tag and click on Merge.
- Give the Tag a name.
The previously selected Tag will be merged into the newly named Tag.
How to add tags to a file, a task, a web link, a group of users?
How do I add tags to a file?
- Click on the Documents module of a workspace.
- Click Details in Document Options (...).
- Go down to the Tags section (visible on the right in the details panel).
- Enter the tag(s) to associate with the document.
- Press the "Enter" key to confirm.
NB: If you want to add several tags, separate them with commas "," or press the Enter key.
How do I add tags to a task?
- Click the Tasks module of a workspace.
- Click on the Task for which you want to add one or more Tags.
- Go down to the Tags section (details panel on the right).
- Enter your Tags.
- Press the Enter key to confirm.
How do I add tags to a user and user groups?
Click on the gear of Preferences of Wimi then on User.
Click on the user concerned by the addition of the tag(s).
Go down to the Tags section (details panel on the right).
Enter the Tag(s) for the user.
Press the Enter key to confirm.