Find out how to transfer an email in the documents module.
Table of Contents
To transfer emails in the document module, go to the Documents module of a workspace.
- Click on Email in the drop-down menu represented by the down arrow to the right of the "Import files" field.
- The Email address displayed is that of the Documents module receiving your shipment.
- Use the email address displayed in the dialog box to forward your emails.
- Click on Send by email, your email software opens by creating a new message.
- Add the attachments you want and indicate the subject of your email and send it.
Depending on your account settings: Wimi preferences> settings> email recovery. Check the option you want.
- Full email: to retrieve the entire email with its attachments.
- Attachments only: to retrieve all attachments from the email.
NB: for security reasons, the sending email address must be the email address of a participant in the workspace.
Transfer a complete email to the Documents module of a workspace
Check the full email box to recover the full email with its attachments (Preferences of your Wimi> settings> email recovery> Full email).
Forward only email attachments to the Documents module of a workspace
Check the Only the attachment box to retrieve only all the attachments of the email sent (Preferences of your Wimi account> settings> email recovery> Only the attachment).
The email attachments are all retrieved and sent to the Documents module of the workspace (at the root).