Discover all the features available in AirTime and how to use them.
Once you have opened AirTime, several options are available to you.
Audio and video communication
- Click on the Microphone icon to activate/deactivate your microphone.
- Click on the Camera icon to activate/deactivate your webcam.
- Activate/deactivate screen sharing by clicking on the Computer Screen icon.
- Choose the screen you want to share if you have several screens, then click Share.
- To stop sharing your screen, click again on the computer screen icon.
- Click on the chat icon to write your message.
NB: messages can only be seen by the participants of the conference. A participant can only see the messages which were sent after he joined the conference. Unlike Wimi chat, messages are not saved in this chat. They will no longer be available once the conference ends.
Send a private message during the conference
You can communicate with a participant without noticing the other participants:
- Click on the 3 points in the top right corner of the participant you want to chat with.
- Click on Send a private message.
Virtual show of hands
If you want to speak without stopping the facilitator, you can ask him :
- Click on the Raised Hand icon
- The facilitator will notice you and let you speak at the right time.
- Show or hide video thumbnails: F
- Activate or deactivate the microphone: M
- Start or stop your camera: V
- Change call quality: A
- Open or close the conversation panel: C
- Switch between camera and screen sharing: D
- Raise or lower your hand: R
- Activate / Deactivate full screen mode: S
- Activate / Deactivate the gallery view: W
- Show or hide keyboard shortcuts: ?
- Press to speak: Space
- Show the facilitator's statistics: T
- Pinpointing my video: 0
- Pinpointing someone else's video: 1-9